Saturday, March 28, 2009

watever

This Is it . This is how it was going to end I feel . I never ever thought it was going to be a big long fight, discussion , catharisis but always knew as everything till now it would be a very heartbreaking experience .

I don’t even know what I am writing about . I am just writing because I don’t wanna break the mirror in front of me, I don’t wanna speak out to my parents who will eventually find out some very bad things about me and be disheartened. And I don’t want to speak to any of my friends because they are all somehow very successful and wont comprehend my feelings well .

We all feel human life is the highest of all forms and that we are very lucky to be having the reasoning mind . as far as I can recollect somebody told me that after a lot many of livees as different creatures u r blessed with the human life . Is it ? really ? this is not a mere anti religion or human race bashing al right. It just struck to me just now. A different look at the different creatures ….

When we say animal behaviour or animal attitude or whatever wat do we usually say ? I mean what qualities of animals do we despise so much that we associate our worst fears with it? I try to list out a few things….
Animals do not care about who they are sleeping with, who they are loyal to sexually or otherwise
Animals look at everything from a daily perspective . earning bread is a daily activity .
Animals kill n/or eat anything that they end up liking .
Animals don’t understand humans much
Animals don’t move out of the herd , for them friendship is everything. Fame or progress means nothing to them .
They protect the ones who are going to or have protected them .

Are you following anything at all? If yes, please contact me because I am not !

There is so much pride at stake no ? I mean u r constantly on the hook .once u say something ,u have to like stick to it . god damn , if u say life is a constant learning process and all u r implying clearly that life is also about changing opinions everday . because everytime something hits u new u r bound to change what u thot about it before . see , the thing is so simple but how much of a opposite kind of mindset we harbour everyday !!

I mean today narendra modi accuses hemant karkare of bias while investigating the malegaon blast case and tomo he says he was a great servant who laid down his life for people’s security .i don’t understand why modi now becomes the villain all of a sudden !
For all u know both the things he said may be true .cant he be a little biased in his investigation and also being a great warrior has sacrificed himself. So does modi not have the right to speak both the things since first one remained unclear .and cant modi, (in all unlikeliness) have realized what a great proponent of indian police he was after he saw the last example of his bravery ?

Ah screw it I cant explain to u anymore !! I am a douche and so r u